We are all Collective Napa Valley.
We are wine enthusiasts and wine connoisseurs.
We are Friday-night-only sippers and serious collectors.
We are fancy-dress wine revelers and dusty-boot winemakers.
We are all different and we are all connected by a common passion: doing good.
We are like the grape leaf that represents us: a beautiful mosaic comprised of diverse parts synthesized into a powerful collective. We are supporters, beneficiaries, and vintners merged into a community with a common goal: doing good.
Our leaders share a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie and have an unwavering dedication to doing good.
Collective Napa Valley Leaders
- Jack Bittner, OVID.Napa Valley
- Jamie Araujo Bezian, Trois Noix
- William Cary, Community Board Member
- Cyril Chappellet, Chappellet Vineyard
- David Duncan, Silver Oak
- Andy Erickson, Favia
- Steve Fink, Community Board Member
- John Hamilton, Community Board Member
- Rick Jones, Jones Family Vineyard
- Amanda Harlan, Harlan Estate
- Darioush Khaledi, Darioush
- Alycia Mondavi, Aloft Wine
- Beth Novak Milliken, Spottswoode Estate Vineyard & Winery
- David Pearson, NVV Sustaining Member
- Paul Roberts, Colgin Cellars
- Doug Shafer, Shafer Vineyards
- Claire Stull, Community Board Member
- Delia Viader, Viader Vineyards & Winery
- Elizabeth Vianna, Chimney Rock Winery
- Blakesley Chappellet, Strategic Advisor